Your access to and continued use of the “Checkpoint Systems” (meaning CCL Industries Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates engaged in the merchandise availability solutions for the retail industry, encompassing loss prevention and merchandise visibility) website constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of the site. Also note that these terms and conditions may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates. The last revision for these terms and conditions is set forth below.
May 28th, 2022
- No Collection of Personal Information for Browsing Purposes. Checkpoint does not collect personal information about you unless specifically and knowingly provided by you, either by ordering reports, presentations, etc. by mail or through downloads.
- Security Risks Related to Internet. This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Checkpoint Systems ’s control. Although every effort is taken to ensure no one else will view, seize or obtain your personal data, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet. Any encrypted email communication over the Internet is not secure or confidential, and is subject to possible interception, loss and alteration. You acknowledge and agree that Checkpoint, its agents, administrators, employees and affiliates may not be held liable for any damages you or anyone else may suffer or incur as a result of the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the Internet, and that all such communications will be made at your own risk.
- Request for Information. Checkpoint obtains its information about you directly from you. Depending on the type of product or service requested, Checkpoint may require information such as your name, address and other additional information. Any personal information is only obtained by Checkpoint if you supply it voluntarily. Checkpoint does not transmit any personal information and preferences regarding your user profile, at all times. In order to review any personal information provided to Checkpoint, or to ask Checkpoint to delete such information or cease further use of such information, please submit your request to Checkpoint by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Monitoring. You acknowledge that Checkpoint may monitor access to, use of and other activities relating to this website, and may intervene in relation thereto but Checkpoint does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. You hereby consent to any such monitoring and intervention.
- Hyperlinks to Other Sites. This website may contain hyperlink to other sites. Checkpoint is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and any information that you provide to such other websites shall be subject to the privacy policies of the owners of such other websites.
- Use of Personal Information by Employees of Checkpoint. Certain employees will be provided with information about you in order to provide services or information regarding specific products. Checkpoint’s employees are instructed to use strict standards of care in handling your personal and confidential information.
You hereby expressly consent to the disclosure by the site owner of your personal information transmitted through this website to the site owner’s employees in order to allow them to provide you with the products and services that you may request.
- Governing Law, Arbitration and Evidence. This website is controlled and operated by Checkpoint and these terms shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable thereto without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws.