Custom solutions tailored to retailers
CheckView’s Design Department coordinates with loss prevention, construction and engineering personnel, as well as the AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to design a system that best meets the retailer’s objectives and satisfies local, state and federal code requirements. For maximum efficiency, CheckView develops and distributes full-color CAD designs in electronic and print formats to support field technicians. Along with detailed work plans, this level of project documentation ensures accuracy, consistency and efficiency for installations and future service.
In short, we work with you to develop a system that makes sense for your retail environment. This approach:
- Optimizes system design
- Supports integration with other loss prevention systems
- Simplifies communication between stakeholders
- Ensures compliance with customer specifications and code requirements
- Provides documentation for future service and expansion
- Results in direct cost savings
Customized training, service and technical support programs provide further peace of mind that your systems will deliver the intended benefits now, and for years to come.