Retailers reap rewards with source tagging
With Checkpoint RF source tagging, retailers receive all the benefits associated with EAS, along with some significant additional advantages.
Checkpoint source tagging helps retailers:
- Reduce shrinkage from shoplifting and internal theft by as much as 50%
- Protect virtually any type of merchandise
- Increase sales 75% to 100% by taking merchandise out of lock-up
- Reduce labor costs for in-store tagging*
- Boost profit per square foot
- Reduce stock-outs
- Prevent fraudulent returns by checking for live tags
- Reduce waste and meet "green" initiatives by choosing environmentally friendly Enhanced Performance (EP) Labels
* Many retailers can justify their EAS investment from labor savings achieved by stocking source-tagged products.
Display merchandise on the floor with confidence — with “invisible” EAS
Hidden from shoplifters and employees alike, Checkpoint RF source tagging provides effective tamper-proof protection that enables retailers to take profitable, high-theft items out of lock-up with confidence.