Manufacturers gain multiple benefits from source tagging
Shoplifting hurts manufacturers, too. If certain products are stolen frequently, retailers may reduce shelf quantities, put the products behind the counter or simply stop carrying them. Stock-outs force consumers to make second-choice selections, resulting in lost sales. To address these issues, manufacturers the world over count on Checkpoint for RF source-tagging solutions.
Checkpoint’s Source Tagging solutions include a variety of options that promote sustainability. These include our newest line of Enhanced Performance (EP) labels, which are smaller and more easily integrated into the packaging process.
Source tagging helps manufacturers:
- Improve product placement
- Increase sales
- Meet retailers' requirements
- Reduce packaging material requirements
Checkpoint offers comprehensive RF source-tagging services
- Engineering analysis of product/package to determine optimal tag placement
- Paper-thin RF EAS circuits in roll sizes up to 8,000
- Make-ready program
- On-site support for equipment and process certification and initial production runs
- Laser/thermal printers for overprinting
- Turnkey tag/label conversion
Our paper-thin EAS tags can be applied seamlessly virtually anywhere on any products or in any type of packaging. Checkpoint’s RF security tags can be easily hidden. As a result, some merchandise categories can be protected effectively with cost-efficient fractional tagging strategies.