More than just a label
Care and content labels are integral to today’s garments. Traditionally used to communicate basic information like fabric compositions and care instructions, today retailers and vendors employ them for a much wider range of applications, such as preventing price switching, compliance or support for multiple languages.
From basic garment care symbols to multiple language instructions and variable data, Checkpoint’s Apparel Labeling Solutions offer a range of care and content label options to meet retailer and vendor needs.
- Various materials and printing technologies available
- Region-specific content enabled via Check-Net®’s data management capability
- Combine care and content label orders with those of other variable data tags and labels in a single entry
- Simple set-up and ordering process
- Online care label design layout utility (pictogram)